At A+ Kids Learning Academy we believe that each child is unique. With that in mind we tailor our early education to meet and surpass those unique needs and goals so each child can reach their full potential.
Why We Chose The Creative Curriculum:
- Flexible and differentiated teaching options to allow for fully individualized instruction
- It is inclusive of all children – those developing typically, children with disabilities and English language learners (we accept all children without regards to race, religion or national origin)
- The materials are directed at: Toddlers, Pre-School Age Children (3 to 5 year olds) and Children in the Primary Grades
- It incorporates the latest research and best practices with the most innovative thinking to provide the highest quality of educational materials
- Its Gold Online Assessment Tool for parents and teachers that enables parental access to a child’s academic skill advancements at school
The Creative Curriculum is approved by the Department of Education and fully aligned with :
- Common Core State Standards
- State Early Learning Guidelines
- Head Start Child Development of Early Learning Framework
A+ Kids Learning Academy has evolved its own In-House Teaching/Learning Techniques. These advanced individualized programs are implemented in addition to the Creative Curriculum.
Our custom techniques are built to include Pre-VPK Program (for children ages 6 weeks to 3 years old). This prepares children for our accelerated Pre-School Program for VPK.
We have also integrated our techniques for our Pre-School Program for VPK called I.R.I.S. (I Repeat I Succeed), an intensive learning methodology for VPK students.
The Creative Curriculum Developmental Milestones & Areas:
- Physical – small and large motor
- Language – spoken and sign
- Science and Technology
- Social studies
- English language
Customize Your Child's Education!
A+ Kids Learning Academy Molds To Your Child
CALL US TODAY at (407) 273-9400
or Click the Contact Us Button For More Info!