At A+ Kids we place utmost importance in attaining the highest quality care that is crucial for an infant’s first year of development.
Our A+ Kids Infant Program achieves this through:
- A safe, clean, healthy environment in which the focus is on love and trust
- Qualified and caring caregivers who meet each child’s individual needs
- Constant interaction with our caregivers to promote an infant’s Social and Emotional Development
- Stimulating activities using age-appropriate toys /materials and daily exercises to build an infant’s Physical and Cognitive Development.
- A focus on basic skills and discovery
- Early Language Exposure (English , Spanish and Baby Sign Language) which allow infants to develop language skills
- Music Listening and Practice which according to research:
- Enhances an infant’s central nervous system development and spatial imaging skills
- Aids the understanding of speech
- Regulates emotion and communication skills
- Stem Program - Infants develop science skills and knowledge via:
- Discovery and a natural curiosity to explore and make sense of the world
- Observation such as watching adult’s expressions and actions
- Readiness to repeat actions that have an interesting effect
- A need to explore and make sense of the world
- Daily reports and weekly lesson plans to keep you informed of your child’s development
- In the A + Kids Infant Program Baby Formula, Baby Food, Diapers and Wipes will be provided at no additional cost.
Our Infant Program at A+ Kids Learning Academy has nurturing and experienced infant care providers, along with comfy places to rest!
Customize Your Child's Education!
A+ Kids Learning Academy Molds To Your Child
CALL US TODAY at (407) 273-9400
or Click the Contact Us Button For More Info!